Become a Member
If you are a volunteer, work with volunteers or are involved in the sector and want to have your say in the future of volunteering and receive a range of worthwhile benefits then become a member today.
Criteria for Membership
Organisations and individuals that positively promote volunteering can apply to become a member.
Volunteering SA&NT Inc Constitution
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting
- Advocacy for volunteering and the not-for-profit sector
- Free National Standards for Volunteer Involvement consultation and Gap analysis report
- Discounts on training, workshops, consultancies, merchandise, publications and events
- Member-only articles and stories published in bi-annual Vitality magazine with discounted advertising rates
- Member-only event invitations (CEO lunches, speaker events, focus groups, network seminars)
- Access Mentor Services
- Corporate Volunteering matching
- Exclusive member-only products and services
- Listing with active link on Member’s page on website COMING SOON!
- Priority volunteer position advertising on website
- Member-only social media posts and official welcome in VNews
- Unique Member ID#
- Support letters/endorsements for grants, applications and other requests for support
- Follow up National Standards consultation with GAP analysis report on renewal
- Not-for-profit organisation - small <$500K annual turnover
- Not-for-profit organisation - medium $500K - $2M annual turnover
- Not-for-profit organisation - large >$2M annual turnover