Fees and Application
Membership fees contribute to the development of new and existing training, programs and support to ensure best practice in the volunteering sector.
We assist organisations to:
- successfully and professionally manage volunteers
- to support organisations in applying best practice principles in volunteer management
- to develop programs, staff policies and procedures in relation to volunteering through our consultancy service
- train volunteers and volunteer managers or coordinators
- utilise and join networks
- access publications to develop volunteering pathways.
Fees - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
|Category||Price inc. GST|
|Not-for-profit organisation - Small||$95|
|Not-for-profit organisation - Medium||$164|
|Not-for-profit organisation - Large||$265|
Annual membership is from 1 July to 30 June.
Members joining after 31 December will be charged a six month membership at half price.
A CPI increase applies to all renewals each year.