Volunteer - Community Visitor, Finnish/Swedish speaking volunteer
Multicultural Communities Council of SA
- Location: Glenelg SA
- Category Community Services
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Regular - more than 6 months
A minimum of 1 hour per fortnight commitment. Any day of the week from 10 am to 4 pm at volunteers discretion.
Induction and ongoing/varied training offered
- National Police Certificate *
Must be over 18 years of age
* During the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Available for travel expenses