Victim Assistant Worker - Office/Projects
Victims of Crime NT Inc
- Location: Darwin NT
- Category Community Services
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Regular - more than 6 months
All training provided,
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about making a difference in their community. The ability to interact with empathy and sensitivity to a diverse range of people who are impacted by a crime is essential.
Well developed oral and written communication skills and time management / organisation skills will also make you stand out for this role.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.