Volunteer Administration Assistant Kalyra Help@Home Darlington
Kalyra - Southern Region
At Kalyra, their team supports people in the community to stay independent & enjoy life while living in their own home, retirement village or other accommodation.
As a Kalyra volunteer, you will be an integral part of their team working alongside staff in their Darlington office.
As the Volunteer Administration Assistant Help at Home you may perform any of the following duties to support the team's administration function:
• Preparation of client folders
• Collating client information and newsletters for mailing.
• Scanning and photocopying
• Other duties as agreed with you and the Director Help @ Home or delegate.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate your:
• Attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
• Your ability to be reliable, take initiative and work well with others will be a great asset.
While some administration experience will be valuable it is not essential as training and support will be provided.
Your time commitment will initially be 15 hours every month, days of the week may vary.
Whether you're seeking administration work experience, recently retired, looking to meet some new people, or anything in between, they would love for you to join their team!