Fauna Rescue of South Australia Inc
About Fauna Rescue:
Fauna Rescue of South Australia Inc. (Fauna Rescue) is the largest wildlife group in South Australia. We are an incorporated association and registered charity. Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and release South Australian wildlife.
The organisation commenced in 1988 with a small group of 10 keen individuals with an interest in Fauna and has grown to a membership of over 400 wildlife volunteers. Our members are located all over South Australia including metropolitan and country areas.
Fauna Rescue operate a dedicated wildlife rescue hotline assisting wildlife and the community across South Australia 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We provide rescue advice and assistance for over 14,000 animals annually to preserve Australian wildlife and inspire others to do the same.
About the role:
Fauna Rescue are now seeking to appoint a volunteer Marketing Manager, passionate about wildlife and the environment, to develop and oversee various marketing strategies for the organisation. These include raising brand awareness, membership engagement and fundraising strategies.
Reporting to the Chairperson, you will contribute to the delivery of best practice and innovative marketing and communication strategies and work to ensure the Fauna Rescue promotional and positioning activities complement the organisations objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement internal and external communication strategies that engage key audiences, enhance Fauna Rescue’s brand and promote the organisation’s work to support its goals.
- Provide regular reporting on communication plans, campaigns and initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus on membership growth and retention through the development and implementation of strategies and campaigns to enhance member engagement and satisfaction.
- Form partnerships to introduce new revenue streams.
- Coordinate the production of all publications and promotional material and ensure social media content continues to be accurate and up to date.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a demonstrated track record of success developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in a not for profit environment would be desirable.