Home Support Van Driver
City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Do you enjoy getting to know your local area and interacting with the public and helping vulnerable citizens maintain their independence? If you said yes to any of these, the City of Port Adelaide Enfield is seeking volunteer drivers to assist with our Home Support program.
Volunteers drive Council vans and collect passengers from their home, the vehicles are all automatic. The service covers the whole Council area and drivers will work from one of the Council depots at Largs Bay or Kilburn. This service runs weekdays between 8am and 2pm.
Drivers who aren't able to commit weekly can also assist with monthly outings on the weekend.
- Good driving record with no serious driving convictions
- Reliable, energetic and responsible attitude
- Ability to follow directions and instructions
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively with the client group, staff, other volunteers and members of the public.