Youth Centre - Gardener
City of Onkaparinga
• Tend and maintain the gardens around the youth centre such as weeding, mulching, pruning and ensuring tidy appearance.
• Developing and maintaining produce plots ie vegetable gardens, fruit trees.
• Use of environmentally sustainable practices ie composting, worm farms etc.
• Clearing any roadside gutters, drains and car parks of garden matter, and provide some general centre maintenance.
• Using appropriate allocated personal protective equipment.
• Adhering to all Safe Work Practices and Procedures.
• Attend staff/volunteer team meetings.
*Previous gardening experience
*Sound knowledge of horticultural practices
*Knowledge of relevant plant and equipment capabilities and maintenance requirements.